1. Call me crazy but I love plane rides! 100% concentration on music, movies and food, what’s there not to like?
2. My favourite band is Coldplay and I have a secret page dedicated to them here 😀
3. My first solo flight was to Edinburgh. Travelling alone or with others are very different experiences, and I do enjoy both a lot! My First plane out when I was 17, to Vietnam, with my closest friends.
4. I am born and bred in Singapore, which is blessed with excellent airport connections to the rest of the world.
5. Favourite country so far… well it’s a tie between London and New Zealand!
6. I love photography, so I tend to plan my travels around where the best sights are.
7. I used to shoot on a dslr but gradually I’ve taken on the convenient approach of using a Sony a7 with a 28mm F/2 prime lens. I still really miss the Panasonic GF1 with 20mm F/1.7 combination though.
8. I love hiking, getting out into the wilderness is something I dream of everyday.
9. Being able to meet people from all over the world is part of why I love travelling!
10. I save on accommodation, but not on food! Food is a big part a country’s culture so I’d usually try not miss any ‘must- tries’…